Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome to the Holliday's Blog

I'm been doing some research about our family and I have lots of information that I would like to share with you. Please feel free to write me with any questions\answers that you have about the Holliday and O'Daly family. If you have any Photos that you like to share with us, we would appreciate. George Holliday Washington, Dec 1, 2007.

Eu estou fazendo uma pesquisa sobre a nossa familia.Os Holliday-O'Daly e gostaria de receber Fotos ou Documentos relacionados com a historia da nossa familia no Brasil.
George Holliday

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I am interesred in obtaining more information on the O'Daly - Daly family which I believe is connected with the Holliday family. My great grand mother Margarida O'Daly (or Daly I am not sure) Alvarez lived in Nova IguaƧu Rio de Janeiro state. Do you have any records of this branch of the family? Thanks. Marcos Alvarez. My e-mail is: marcantondebalv@gmail.com

George said...

Hi Marcos,

I sent you an e-mail with a picture of your Grand Mother. I hope you got it.

Regards,

George